Saturday, March 10, 2012

sleep

When do I sleep? I dont...
If you want to be successfull sleep needs to take one for the team.
Hold up, I know what youre thinking.
"But Simba, the calcium pumps would never regenerate. You're a blithering idiot, the Reticualr Activation system is such a fundemental part of the Medulla Oblongata. How will the hippocampus ever rejuvenate??"( all said in an educated british accent)
and heres what I'm thinking
I understand the pottential of the potassium ions to repolarize the synapse but when it comes down to it.
I don't care.
Life doesn't mean anything unless you're willing to drop the textbook and pick up a crayon.
I gurantee you could understand every chemical change in the cerebrum. But until you realize that the 26th at the bottom corner of the page finishes your sail boat you life will remain as black and white as the algorithmic theories you have based it on.

So you can keep your theoretical philosiphies of algebraic content. Cuz I just found a youtube video that made me think with my heart. No nuerotransmitters just a flow of blood leaving my ventricle through the aaorta. No amount of your medical school can turn that cloud into an idea and no amount of research will produce a father son relationship

Did chapter 13 say anthing about life outside of the Dura-Mater? Because I promise thats where everything is really going on.
Drop your textbook and pick up a freakin crayon. Because that line right above the ducks beak it doesn't mean anything until you learn to break its barrier.

3 comments:

  1. "Life doesn't mean anything unless you're willing to drop the textbook and pick up a crayon. "

    Well said and completely true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it I was hoping no one had quoted that yet, but ya so good...

      Delete
  2. "But until you realize that the 26th at the bottom corner of the page finishes your sail boat you life will remain as black and white as the algorithmic theories you have based it on."

    This was too good. I got happy just from reading. Weird? probably. I love the line above, finally someone else who agrees we dont need algorithmic theories in life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete