Sunday, March 4, 2012

Courage-The quality of mind that enables a person to face difficulty, danger and pain.

You ask me what my bones have to say...
Well I'm only 17 and haven't quite figured out life yet but I'm getting close. There is a lot going on but I was able to catch a few Luekocytes on their way out through the periosteum and I think you might wanna hear what they have to say...
But listen, I know what you're thinking and I don't blame you. Give me a chance.

My world depends on their decision to leave the security of my compact bone.
"Luekocyte" is the medical term for a white blood cell. White blood cells are incharge of fighting infection. You tell me that doesn't sound like courage...
Someone or something leaving the safety of their home to take care of a dilemma in a foreign place or land. What do you think about when you see a soilder at the airport?

My bodies ability to fight through the daily dose of chaos and devestation my world spoon feeds me is what liberates me to love, live and feel. This idea begins at the very foundation of who I am, and because my bones have discovered Gods universal secret the rest of my body has structured itself around their ways.

At my most fundamental level I am surviving on courage.

My ability to step on top of my setbacks has given me a new view, a view where life doesn't come at the exspense of my families broken hearts. A view contradicting the idea of drug use to setback the pain.
I can now see that somewhere in the distance after the casket closes and the headstone is laid. My path continues...

But don't ask me what the path is like because I'm not their yet. Right now I'm just hoping it's the same asphalt, and that the yellow lines didn't give up where I felt my knees hit the ground.
It would be nice to know that someone could make the journey with me.  Becuase I don't know if the holes in my shoes could handle much more of this climb.

2 comments:

  1. You are a very knowledgable person... Nuts and bolts simba... nuts and bolts

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My bodies ability to fight through the daily dose of chaos and devestation my world spoon feeds me is what liberates me to love, live and feel." So hey, can I just like, marry your mind?? This is sooo good and amazing and mah!

    ReplyDelete