Monday, May 14, 2012

Somewhere between the slurpee and the skinned knee...

You're probably reading this and hoping for something real right? Well... I have been sitting here for a half an hour now and this blank screen still hasn't fed my finger tips anything that I think would be worth reading. I'm caught in a heated debate... Half of me wants to say that I should wait until I have something worth while and half of me wants to take a blind first step and see where this adventure takes me.

I've been looking for the sound of his piano. I don't mean to be blunt but I'm sick of trying to put together ways to start this post and it hasn't gotten me any closer to what I used to feel when the speakers used to shake our windows. As crazy as it sounds... I feel like the sheet music is somewhere close enough to see but far enough not to hear.
Every once and awhile I can almost hear the treble cleff break through the double paned plexi glass. But it's never enough to motivate me for more than a week... Let alone shake the frames it passes through.
I know the sharps and flats are all there. I can even see them coordinate themselves acording to majors and minors.
So my questions to you are these
How do I hear his music again?
Would I even recognize it if I heard it?
and
Why don't the speakers play the same anymore?

2 comments:

  1. your post are so good.
    so honest.
    Love em all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for the sound of his piano.

    Sometimes the best lines are the simplest, the most obvious.

    ReplyDelete