Sunday, April 29, 2012

FLAVA FLAVE

What is my perfect crime?
Flava Flaves bachelor pad at midnight.
Do I go for the easy women? No, I go straight for the clock. The one around his neck? No that would be way to easy.
I'm in this for the glory.
7 steps up I hear, "YEAH BOIIIIII" from the dining room. Then I know its game time....
I came to play.
A subtle sneak through the cracked door reveals her. Flavas most prized freak-a-leak. Its to bad shes easy. I was in for a thrill. But then I found out shes not.... It doesn't matter she wants me anyways and wants me bad.
ME and Gloria spend the evening in the company of Mr. Rodgers and his fearless red blazer. The heavy cotton inspires me to try something I never have before.
It's been a lovely evening but its not over. Me and Gloria head to the hot tub where we play a heated game of footsies while making Santa Claus bears out of the bubbles.
This is where it gets interesting.
I head out with the grandfather clock and the girl but leave the girl.
You might ask why I took the grandfather clock instead of the one he sports with swag around his neck. But I'm going to let you in on the secret I took both.
I just needed to cross the border before I could tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment